Is it possible to play on servers on the cracked Minecraft PE (in the Together update)? (I own it, but my friend does no

shravan

Is it possible to play on servers on the cracked Minecraft PE (in the Together update)? (I own it, but my friend does no

Post by shravan »

Yes, it is totally possible, if you have Minecraft PE in any 1.16 version like 1.16.40, 1.16.100, 1.16.200, 1.16.201, you would be able to play without any difficulties. But the most important thing is that , you game version must not be in BETA. You can search on internet for 1.16.40 release version, and downlaod it.

If you also want to play with your friend on the same server, your friend will also need to download the same version of Minecraft PE.

But, for playing on servers , there are some minimal requirements:

A Microsoft account logged in to Minecraft PE
A stable wi-fi connection (even if you don't have wi-fi , and want to play with cellular data, you will need to open settings , then profile, scroll down, and you will find somethings related to wi-fi , change then to cellular and wi-fi)
A Minecraft PE released version (as on Servers, BETA version don't wirk, as they are meant for BETA testers).
You will need no fancy settings to play, I am also a cracked Minecraft PE player, and I occasionally play with my sister.
You can purchase these new or refurbished HP Integrity RX2660 Rack Server (Barebone) at best and affordable price at a marketplace in Nigeria.