Is it possible to buy all the Redmi Note 4 hardware, like motherboard, screen, frame etc, and assemble it to use? Will i

shravan

Is it possible to buy all the Redmi Note 4 hardware, like motherboard, screen, frame etc, and assemble it to use? Will i

Post by shravan »

No because parts not comes cheap as you ill buy those in retail which always cost more then wholesale one and as you dont get a assembly like a company do like Mi got one which produces on mass level so its get cheaper to make many in less price then making one in a lot more price and i hope you got my point you cant buy differently and make it cheap at your home like company.If you live in China, it is possible because when MI 5 launched some private stores in China offered Mi users​ to exchange their Mi5's 4GB Ram to 6GB RAM for free and they gave 2months warranty to 6GB RAM , so it is possible for you to get all parts in China but not in India
You can purchase these new or refurbished HP Proliant DL160 G5 System Board at Online marketplace in nigeria