How can I repair a motherboard?

shravan

How can I repair a motherboard?

Post by shravan »

If your motherboard is multi-layered (which it probably is), then the answer is simple: You can’t.
In the diagram above (Fig 1a.), you can see multiple ‘Plated thru holes’ in different layers. Some don’t go all the way through the entire board, some do. How do you know where those PTHs are without any prior knowledge? Unless you made that particular motherboard a couple hundred times before, chances are, you can’t.Even more than that, each layer of the board is secured together in a way that makes it nigh impossible to pull apart again. The only way it IS possible is by breaking the board even more. And I’m pretty sure you don’t want to.Repairing motherboards and other modern circuit boards is a very complex process. And even those who do it for a living can’t always get it to work. Here’s a video about a guy who repairs graphics cards teaching another guy how to repair graphics cards:Suffice it to say, that particular board is toast. So, you have a few options left.
Purchase a new board from the manufacturer and have it either professionally installed or install it yourself (be careful this time).
Purchase a new laptop altogether.
Aside from those, there’s not much else the average Joe could do to fix fried hardware (yes, your motherboard is fried). Now, an above-average Joe in the tech industry with a few years’ experience might be able to fix things, but judging from what you describe above, you aren’t quite there yet. Not to worry! You can always get a foot in the door to the tech industry. There’s online classes, physical college courses, and small businesses willing to tutor those just starting out.
You can purchase these new or refurbished HP proliant DL360G4 system board Motherboard at Online marketplace in nigeria