How does one properly raid a discord server?

shravan

How does one properly raid a discord server?

Post by shravan »

I’ve been hired in the past to raid and crash discord servers, it is obviously against the discord TOS so first you want to make an Alt account and turn VPN on, once you've done that you can start.
I recommend getting a lot of people together, at least 3. If you can't, though, that's fine too.
The first thing you want to do is make a Google doc with 20,000 characters (which is the max characters you're allowed) I recommend spam with all caps and 1 space between the words. Such as” SPAM SPAM SPAM“ then, copy the docs words and paste it into the discord chat. Send that message and hit copy over and over. The reason why I recommend multiple people are because you can spam multiple Category's, regardless, if you do this enough without getting kicked or banned it will crash the server. The other way is to get the server’s IP address and use a DDoS tool to attack the server, instantly crashing it. And if you're wondering, no, not illegal to use a DDoS attack on a discord server.
You can purchase these new or refurbished HP Integrity RX2660 Rack Server AH235A at best and affordable price at a marketplace in Nigeria.